Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015.

Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015. 9 years 1 month ago #1

• Andrew Byrom
Just entered the Ripon 10 mile. Looks a similar route to the Jolly Holly Jog which was great. Limited to 850 so move quick.

Online entries
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015. 9 years 1 month ago #2

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Did that with Trish and Ann in '10 - not easy but enjoyable - course OK for a fast finish if you have one left in you - mostly off road on wide farmy-type tracks from what I can remember.

Enjoy.

Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015. 8 years 11 months ago #3

• Andrew Byrom
Any other Pacers doing this next week? Looking forward to it, love 10 mile races.

Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015. 8 years 11 months ago #4

• Andrew Byrom
Just me then, better get my finger out and represent the club to my best abilities.

Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015. 8 years 10 months ago #5

• Andrew Byrom
What a fantastic race, perfect weather for me (overcast and cool) and a nice lumpy undulating course. Overall 700ft of hills and probably 50/50 between trail and road. Some superb scenery through Studley Pike and Fountains Abbey, probably my favourite 10 mile race of the 9 different ones I have run. I seem to have been the only Pacers running, Braveshorts mentioned someone else going but I didn't see another pacers vest. There was a distinct absence of Leeds club vests with only a few St Theresa's there. Happy with my time of 87:48 given the toughness of the course. I've been back cycling to work every day for the last three weeks (15 mile per day) and it seems to have improved my strength on hills and general fitness. Pleased with my strong finish today too, normally I'm fading after 7 miles.

www.strava.com/activities/306231537
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Andrew Byrom.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Other Races Ripon 10 mile entries open. 17th May 2015.