Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years

Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years 8 years 4 months ago #1

• Andrew Byrom
Planning on running both parkruns on New Years Day and running between the two, anyone else up for this? Woodhouse Moor is a 09:00 start, Temple Newsham 10:30, that gives plenty of time to run the 5 miles in between. Should be a laugh and clear the pipes after NYE. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years 8 years 4 months ago #2

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
Nice plan Andrew. Let us know how you get on, you'll need to know all the short cuts to do it in 5 miles.

I used to do things like this. Three weeks beforet' Leeds Marathon in 1984, ran a 6 mile PB race in Heckmondwyke (5th place out of 408, my highest ever open race finish), then thought it'd be good training to run home to Hunslet. Got 2 miles out of Heckmondwyke and got bit by a dog that run out of a garden. So gave up and got the bus.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by John Pop.

Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years 8 years 4 months ago #3

• Andrew Byrom
I definitely don't know the route, fortunately I'm joining some Valley Striders ladies who do. Getting a lift back too. :-)

Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years 8 years 3 months ago #4

• Andrew Byrom
Well I made it, wouldn't do it again though. Too much hanging around and got really cold prior to the second parkrun.

Parkrun
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Andrew Byrom.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Other Races Woodhouse Moor / Temple Newsham parkruns New Years