Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May)

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #7

• Graham Fisher
I will certainly be there just hope we get a good turn out plus ill be one nearer to the 100 T shirt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #8

• Neil Wallace
Cheers Graham - please make sure you invite ALL Pacers from your ability group, perhaps during run and then when you walk round Leisure Centre... emphasise the FUN and no need for club vest, although wearing yellow would be great! And, of course. some RED on the HEAD!

NtS

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #9

• Graham Fisher
I think with the Mob Run is for people from all running clubs to turn up in the vest (If they have one) I will invite all people who I know but also I will certainly be wearing my club vest but also My red 50 parkrun T shirt

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #10

• Neil Wallace
Try and get even the strangers in your ability group. Would be ace to emphasise vests not essential as this will likely put off potential runners... aim is to hook in Pacers who've NEVER done a race before - hence yellow T-shirt and RED on the HEAD.

Thanks again

NtS
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Neil Wallace. Reason: Omitted again

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #11

• Graham Fisher
I am a keen advocate of parkrun's as some of you may know as it was how I got into running. The Mob run is about trying to get as many club runners to turn out in there club vest's to promote the club also a bit a friendly banter between all other clubs within Leeds & West Yorkshire. If any new club runners who haven't got a club vest it doesn't matter as long your register onto the parkrun website and by adding Pudsey pacers as your running club.

www.parkrun.org.uk/register/form/

last year we had 8 club runners turn up so please lets show the running clubs in Leeds who we are and turn out in force

Graham

Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May) 10 years 11 months ago #12

• Tim Ayres
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
I would like to come. Could I thumb a lift from anyone going from the Calverley/Rodley/Farsley area?

Tim
TimA
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Other Races Annual Mob Run at Temple Newsam parkrun (25th May)