Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LCW reccies

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #7

• michael dixon
me and tony mawson are doing a leg 4 reccie tomorrow night 6.30pm if nayone wants to join us

cheers

michael dixon
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by michael dixon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #8

• David Nunn
Dave,

Leg 6 Reccie this Thursday evening is fine with me.

David.

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #9

• David Nunn
Neil/Dave,

I am doing Leg 6, but would like to join you on Sunday.

David.

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #10

• Neil Wallace
*** Sunday 17th - Leg 5 reccie ***

Names noted thus far:
Dave Kirk - Rob Dixon - William Overton - Neil Wallace - Caroline Tobin - David Nunn

This now means we need two cars at end which is fine - Rob has agreed to meet at end (8.30). I'll arrange to head there with William. David Nunn - could you also meet at end( 8.30)? Assuming Rob will drive himself we'll then leave 2 cars and drive in third car back to start.

Caroline and Dave K. can meet at Golden Acre car park just before 9am.

This sound ok for all? Please confirm & take note of my mobile no just in case. I'm not at club tomorrow night.

NtS

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #11

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Thursday 14th Leg 6 reccies.

For all those interested, I suggest we meet at GARFORTH Leisure Centre at 6:30pm. This will give us time to get back to the start at Thorner. I will be taking a car and obviously Caroline is, we will need to leave a car(s) at the finish (Garforth) and also at the start (Scarcroft). It depends how many of us are doing it as to how many cars we need basically we need enough cars to transfer us between the 2 points at the start and finish. So if only 4 or 5 of us 2 cars enough if there are more then we will need 2 cars at each end. (Be good if people can confirm whether they are coming or not then we are not hanging around needlessly) Regarding the reccy we can either run as one large group or if preferred split into faster and more leisurely groups Hope this all makes sense see you tomorrow. (I will repeat this message on the facebook page).

LCW reccies 9 years 8 months ago #12

• Antony Mawson
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
Sally Corbin-Smith wrote:
Anyone up for a recce of leg 2 next week?
Sally

Hi Sally

I ran leg 2 last year so don't mind helping you (or others that wish to tag along) out with a recce.

Quite busy this weekend (possibly available early Saturday morning) otherwise an evening would be best, (would need to meet at the finish at Morley about 6pm leave a car, then drive to the start at Wakefield)

Tony
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing LCW reccies