Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March Social

March Social 10 years 1 month ago #1

• Katy Ralph
Evening All,

The social for March will be held this Thursday 27th from 8pm at Pudsey St.Lawrence after the club run.

This month the social is a fundraiser for Guide Dogs for the Blind and Partially Sighted which is the charity that Andrew Hardaker is running VLM for. Helen Davies very kindly managed to secure a charity place for Andrew so it would be great if as many people as possible could come along on the night and support Andrew as well as Guide Dogs. There will be a quiz ,raffle as well as pizza , a few laughs and some frivolity.....what more could you ask for, free drinks?? Ha ha , get real!

We would also welcome any raffle prizes. So if anyone has a spare box of chocs, bottle of vino etc please let myself or Helen know.

My number is 07875514064 or FB

Thanks,

Katy ;)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Katy Ralph.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

March Social 10 years 4 weeks ago #2

• Young Arthur
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
unable to attend march social, but will bring some thing for the raffle on tues 25 th. if there are any leftovers, see if you can save me some frivolity, would you. arthur

March Social 10 years 4 weeks ago #3

• Katy Ralph
Thank you Arthur. I'm not at club tomorrow so if you could pass your prize on to someone attending please.

I'll put a little frivolity aside for you!

K :P

March Social 10 years 3 weeks ago #4

• Katy Ralph
A big THANK YOU to all who came to the social last night. It was a very successful night and fun was had by all.

I've just spoken to Helen who has counted up the money and you all raised a fantastic £162 in just 2 hours, she is over the moon.

Helen, Joy Warman and I have just reccied Shipley Glen as part of training for The Baildon Boundary Way this morning and Helen is well on track and up for the challenge which is next Sunday 6 th April. We are also raising money for this through sponsorship and all we receive will go to Andrew Hardakers Guide Dogs collection fund.

Katy.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Katy Ralph.

March Social 10 years 3 weeks ago #5

• Andrew Hardaker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Thats a fantastic effort. I'd personally like to Thank Helen for her drive behind this and Katy and Lisa who helped set it up and anyone I have overlooked. Thanks to everyone who came along and supported the event as well. I find it quite humbling and a little embarrassing.

Please remember other pacers such as Sara, Mark and Lisa are also fund raising for their chosen charities.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Social Events March Social