Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Web training schedule

Web training schedule 7 years 7 months ago #1

• Neil Wallace
I acknowledge it takes time and preparation for the coaches to plan and structure the weekly Tues sessions.

But it would be really helpful if advance descriptions (for example: hills, speed, intervals, fartlek etc.) could be inserted online into the various ability groups. This will allow members to integrate club training with individual goals or targets.

Thanks - NtS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Web training schedule 7 years 4 months ago #2

• Neil Wallace
Tues/ Thurs training info:

I recognise all coaches put a lot of preparation and time into the Tues sessions. But again, please could the website be updated with some advance info - even just to say hills, speed or tempo run etc. Updating on the day is not helpful. This is surely for the benefit of members, especially those now doing endurance training etc. Specific location details can be witheld for possible. safety reasons. I mentioned this before and Dave B has since kindly updated.

Same could apply (on FB/ Forum) for anyone proposing to take out a training run on Thurs. Why not use the technology, huh?

Thanks.

Web training schedule 7 years 4 months ago #3

• Neil Wallace
Thanks for also updating Coach H

Web training schedule 7 years 4 months ago #4

• Neil Wallace
Ta for further updates from coaches - just leaves 11 & 12min groups (maybe someone with access could liaise with leaders and help here...?).

N
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Neil Wallace.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training Web training schedule