Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Track Session South Leeds (John Charles) 25th Jan

Track Session South Leeds (John Charles) 25th Jan 7 years 2 months ago #1

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Hi all just a reminder that we have a track session this Wednesday (25th). (Meet from 6:45pm in foyer for 7pm start). There seems to be quite a few intent on coming and we are hoping to be joined by some South Leeds Lakers, 4 of our coaches will be present Head Coach (Jon Prideaux), David John Burdon, John Marshall and Andrew Hardaker, and we will also be assisted by one of our LIRFS Paul Mortimer so we are expecting a really good evening with quality training on what is a superb track. We will be able to cater for ALL ABILITIES so don't be put off if you have never tried training on a track before. Please note traffic is likely to be heavier than usual within the area as Leeds United are playing Notts Forest that evening, (rearranged game due to their involvement in FA Cup) so I would recommend setting off a little earlier if you can but also don't worry if you are late just pay at reception and come and join us. Cost for the night I believe is £3 but there is a small discount for anyone who has a Leeds Card.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Track Session South Leeds (John Charles) 25th Jan 7 years 2 months ago #2

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Was a good session, wasn't sure what to expect as it was a first for me. Glad i went, let's hope for a warmer evening next time!
Thanks to all for organising.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training Track Session South Leeds (John Charles) 25th Jan