Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 3 months ago #1

• Jenny Cooper
Happy New Year all.

No sooner has the dust settled on the 2012 YVAA season does it start again. The full race program for 2013 as it stands at the moment is on the YVAA website and will soon be on our notice board and in Newsletter.

However, just to give you a heads up the first GP race is 3 February 10.30am at Horsforth and will be followed by the AGM. We then have two championship races in March, firstly the Spen 20 is now incorporating YVAA as a replacement for the lost Holmfirth 15. Spen 20 will be on 10 March followed by the XC Championships on 16 March @ Wentworth Castle (names shall be collected shortly for those interested in making up some age appropriate teams).

Any questions or people intersted in the xc champs let me know on the usual email, FB or on here. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 3 months ago #2

• Jim Wheldon
Re the X/C Championships: Jim.C, Rob S, Steve P plus anyone else - are we up for a challenge for the V50 competition? Any V60s to run with me?
10k, 3 to count, 12 noon kick-off. Let's get some names down for Jenny to enter.

All details on YVAA site but 2 separate starts on the day with the girls running 5k along with the MV70s, as well as the the MV50 to 69s who run 10k. 3 to count.

2nd race goes at approx. 1.15pm for MV35-39 (3 to count) and MV40-49s. (4 to count).

We have acquitted ourselves well at these events in previous years. Let's give these Championships our support.
Individual and team prizes, including 'all to count'.

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 3 months ago #3

• Jenny Cooper
Hi all

Is anybody interested in doing this as I need to collect money and names ASAP as closing date will arrive before we know it.

If you want to take part, I need name, DOB and £4.50 in order to enter.

We will arrange car share, food/drink etc... nearer the time. Those who did the XC relay in Graves Park will know the standard of the pacers picnic.

come on people we need names, ladies its for all abilities and more the merrier, come on don't be shy lets get out there in 2013. Regards. Jenny

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 3 months ago #4

• Susan Ransome
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
would have done it but working that sat - off the following one and don't think i can swap it - will try when i go in this sat 19th
sue

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 3 months ago #5

• David Magee
I'm available for this. :)
DOB 22/05/1966

YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced 11 years 2 months ago #6

• Antony Mawson
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 53
I am also available for this event
DOB 15/04/1964
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Vets' Races YVAA 2013 GP and Championship races announced