Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 11 months ago #1

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
<Pudsey Pacers news follow up.>

Great turnout by the club, but hope this improves. If you did race 1 or had registered but didn't run then you do not need to register again this year.

Only if you intend to run race 2 and haven't yet registered, please do so beforehand.

And James Clark, was it just a tumble you took at Honley or a tumble dryer? It seems to be the done thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 11 months ago #2

• Jennifer Baldwin
Well I didn't even know that Sunday was the first race!

Saw nothing on the forum :(

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 11 months ago #3

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
But it's late April Jennifer, didn't you wonder when the first race was and look on www.yvaa.org ? It's all on there, though it is important that up and coming races and important club participation events are put on here.

I can't believe it is so many months since the last post on Vet races. I know Mark Pawson had stepped down from being our Vets' rep, but surely we should have another one by now.

We do get excellent PP news stories after the events via email. It'd be great if someone could follow the example of that sender and do the same for forthcoming events.

Perhaps it takes two presses more to access the forum than it does to access Farce-book, so the forum suffers from a little neglect from the communicators.

I feel partly responsible because since my involvement with the PP website and forum was stopped, I have thrown all my time into the YVAA admin so don't really have as much time as most to post on here, though I will try and update upfront more until a club Vets' rep is introduced.
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by John Pop.

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 11 months ago #4

• Jennifer Baldwin
John - you do enough work with regard to the YVAA, it should be upto someone else to do it.

I am afraid I do need a reminder and I am sure others do too.

I check the forum at least twice a week and sometimes there is nothing posted at all - I presume its all on as John said 'Farce-book'.

I only renewed my membership with the intention of doing races, if there is nothing posted then I am afraid I don't look on any other sites (I know I should have probably checked the YVAA).

I do agree we get great emails after the events, thats when I realise the races have been completed, so too late :(
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jennifer Baldwin.

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 11 months ago #5

• Martin Bullock
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The calendar top right on the PP website is very useful for checking the dates of races. Think. Dave B keeps it up to date.
Hope that helps

2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23 6 years 8 months ago #6

• Tim Ayres
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Hi John
I can run some of the remaining Vets Races this year. Can you remind me how I register please? Many thanks in advance.
TimA
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Vets' Races 2017 GP Race 1 @ Honley, Apr 23