Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are the Vets races all about and who can run

What are the Vets races all about and who can run 10 years 11 months ago #1

• Jenny Cooper
Hi all

In response to the survey feedback and a request from several members I am looking at hosting a briefing session for all new members to talk through the vets races, what they are, who can run, what to expect, how to register and any other quesions you may have.

No date set as yet, but would just like to find out numbers of those interested and preference for before training or after ?

Please let me know and I'll organsie for before the next race at end of month if possible. Info can be found on our new page and the YVAA website.

Regards, Jenny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are the Vets races all about and who can run 10 years 11 months ago #2

• Neil Berry
I think that's a good idea. I was hoping to do a few of them this year, so for me a quick session before training would be good (as I'm not a fan if hanging around after) and maybe a summary in the announcements and posted on here? Means everyone can get the info?

N

What are the Vets races all about and who can run 10 years 11 months ago #3

• Neil Wallace
Neil - great to read you're keen. Have you asked around to gauge interest from the other Pacers who usually run in your ability group? Jenny is really enthusiastic and a great ambassador for the Vets, so would be helpful if you (and any other interested Pacers) could galvenise more interest to attend this informal session... please spread the word!

NtS
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Neil Wallace. Reason: Insufficient apostrophe

What are the Vets races all about and who can run 10 years 11 months ago #4

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
All the info is here www.yvaa.org in place, anyone from the club can run, you only earn points if you are a vet (35 or over).

Just register, turn up, get your number and chase after the person in front.

Job done :)
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by John Pop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenny Cooper
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Vets' Races What are the Vets races all about and who can run