Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ilkley Moor Fell Race 21st Feb 2016

Ilkley Moor Fell Race 21st Feb 2016 8 years 1 month ago #7

• Andrew Byrom
Registration

Race registration will be on a small stretch of ground next to Wells Road, Ilkley. Registration should be available from 10 am.

When you collect your number you will be asked to sign against a number sheet. This is our record of who has entered the race. You must personally sign for your number and not ask anybody else to do it for you. Once you have picked up your number you will be deemed to have entered the race. If at any point after you have picked up your number you decide not to race or decide to abandon you must tell a marshall. If you fail to do this we will inevitably end up sending out a search party!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ilkley Moor Fell Race 21st Feb 2016 8 years 1 month ago #8

Ta! Got the email this morning too :)

Ilkley Moor Fell Race 21st Feb 2016 8 years 1 month ago #9

• Andrew Byrom
Well that was the toughest 4.6 miles I have ever run. I say run but reckon I probably walked half the distance, brutal wind up on the moor, got blown off track twice and fell twice. Really, really tough going. Big thanks for Neil the Scot for the support. Well done to Harriet and Darryl for running too. One of my worst ever finishes in a race, but TBH I was in 'get round in one piece' mode after the second fall.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Racing Fell & Trail Races Ilkley Moor Fell Race 21st Feb 2016