Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LCW Pottery (2013)

LCW Pottery (2013) 9 years 8 months ago #1

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
Been having a clear out and found more retro LCW pottery. Last year's offering was a quite nice candle holder complete with candle and I appear to have 9 unclaimed (this happens every year).

If you did the race and never claimed and would like to then please let me know. Once the rush is over :S if anyone just want' s one anyway just let me know. I will put them in my car boot for now so collar me at a club night. Then next time I clean the car out any unclaimed ones will have to be binned as I am not into car boot sales or e bay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LCW Pottery (2013) 9 years 8 months ago #2

• John Pop
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 172
That's an idea for your next club run Dave. A handicap where the winners get LCW retro pottery ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Burdon

LCW Pottery (2013) 9 years 8 months ago #3

• Neil Wallace
Club social raffle...

LCW Pottery (2013) 9 years 8 months ago #4

• Dave Burdon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 157
I like the thinking Neil and Jon. I don't know whether it was said part in jest but I think I might take up the suggestion. The pottery always splits opinions, some runners deliberately avoid me when I try to distribute where as others really like the stuff and are building up quite a collection. I actually think they are quite a nice memento and a bit different to the normal race mementoes. Last year's candle holder are actually one of the best examples of the Leeds Country Way Pottery.

I now have 8 left so if you ran last years race and didn't claim it (come on you know who you are although unfortunately I don't - I might have to do a register for this year's event) this is your last chance otherwise you will have to take your chance in the raffle.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous LCW Pottery (2013)