Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Club Records

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #1

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
All,

My recent find of old race results has made it possible to have a stab at establishing a set of Club Records over various distances at age categories. I've always thought it would be cool to have something like this, other clubs seem to track them.

I need some help from you folk to check it and let me know any which may be incorrect. Is suspect there will be some. I'm especially struggling with the Marathon distance and most Female categories. So take a look and let me know any which you think should be on there.

Records available under the Our Club menu link here.

Darryl.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Darryl Stead.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joy Good

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #2

• Neil Wallace
I too struggle with Marathons and most female categories, but that's another story...thanks for your effort here, Darryl - will be good for the club's heritage.

NtS

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #3

• Adam Graves
Awesome! I believe Karen did about 1:26 at Bradford half a few years ago though?

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #4

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
Thanks Adam,

Seen it 2010 - 1:26:10.

WIll update and reload once I've got a few amendments as I suspect there are more to come

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #5

• Darryl Stead
  • Administrator
Records Fallen After Vale of York Half

First off, I initially thought Michelle had broken the Senior Ladies Half Marathon record as it still showed Melanie Sidall with a 1:30. However, as pointed out previousy in this thread, Karen did a 1:26 at Bradford so that records still stands. Brass monkey in January Michelle - 2 mins?

Adam smashed the mens half record which was held (unless anyone tells me otherwise) by Richard Pattinson for over 10 years. Time to go and stake your claim across all other distances now Adam?

Jim Cantwell very economically knocked a chunk, all 2 seconds of it, off his own V50 record. Come Jim; sub 1:20, Stop messing about.

Well done guys.
Darryl.

Club Records 9 years 6 months ago #6

• Jim Wheldon
I don't appear to have been excommunicated from the forum as yet, so hi, hope you are all well.
Steve P - congrats.

Some great efforts at recent runs, not least by Adam G - top effort. Jim C - brilliant.

I am still trying to get my act together, running-wise, and my sub-23 Bradford Parkrun this morning has left me feeling liike I've done a marathon. Old age is a terrible thing, as I must have observed before.

Enough waffle, Wheldon - what's your point?

Darryl, good to see someone collating the club PBs. For the record, my V60 10k best was Askern, May 2012 - 40.06 No doubt someone will be along in due course to knock me off my perch..........
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Club Records