Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Run England Course

Run England Course 10 years 11 months ago #1

• Karen Fawcett
Ladies & Gents - the next Run England course is starting on Sunday 2nd June at 6.00pm, Pudsey Leisure Center. This is a 10 week course which costs £10 and is designed for anyone who has never run before and absolute beginners.

Within the course we explain how to run, pace management, how to breath, what to wear, how to deal with injuries, what to eat, how to stretch - everything from running cradle to grave.

I did this course last year and believe me I couldn't run for a minute without having to stop or be out of breath. The course is limited to 30 people so please let Joy, Arthur or myself have names and telephone numbers of anyone you know who would like to join us or they can contact us direct via this forum - New Runners & Beginners tab.

It is so exciting and rewarding to watch people developing from 'running moths' into 'running butterflies'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Run England Course 10 years 11 months ago #2

• Karen Fawcett
Here are some of the 'pre' and 'post' comments we received on the last Run England Course:

Prior to the course starting:
I am so scared – can’t run.
I can’t run to save my life but I’m gonna give it my best shot.
I must be mad.
I’m excited just hope my little legs hold out !
What have I let myself in for – I bet everyone else will be so much better than me.

Feedback after the course had finished:
Really good, especially hill runs - loads of fun!
Kept me going, excellent.
Really relevant and useful.
You certainly could not be any more supportive.
I think you pitch it perfectly with great warmth and enthusiasm.
Excellent. 5* support.

Run England Course 10 years 11 months ago #3

Hi joy my other half would love to give it a go. However we're away for the first 2 weeks of the course but can you put her down for it. Her name is Christine Kaye.

Thanks
Paul
:woohoo:

Run England Course 10 years 10 months ago #4

• Karen Fawcett
Just 8 places left for this course folks - so if you know of anyone who would like to join us or needs further info please let me, Joy or Arthur know.

Run England Course 10 years 10 months ago #5

Hi Karen, can you book a place for my other half Christine Kaye please. She'll miss the first 2 nights as we're on our jollies but she's been keen to give it ago since I joined up in Feb. If you need any brass upfront or other details then please let me know and we'll sort it.

Cheers

Paul
:woohoo:

Run England Course 10 years 10 months ago #6

• Karen Fawcett
Hi Paul,

I have registered Christine and look forward to meeting her. In missing the first two sessions she will have a slight catch up to do but I am happy to go through anything she has missed on a one to one with her. On her first session can she meet me in the foyer area of the Leisure Center around 5.45 so we can complete the forms etc. The cost is £10 for the 10 week course and she pays on the night she joins. I could do with either her mobile number or yours for contact purposes. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Kind regards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Run England Course