Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start***

14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start*** 11 years 3 months ago #7

• Andrew Byrom
Neil Wallace wrote:
Cheers for the note of route diversion - would option of going via Calverley Bridge - Calverley Lane - Low Hall Road - Woodlands Drive be an option to stay off main road?

Come Sunday will ALL likely be snowed over anyway, but selfishly I'd just like to stay away from traffic...

NtS

yep sounds good, we can suds it out on Sunday.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start*** 11 years 3 months ago #8

• Tim Ayres
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Tow path still blocked I believe
TimA

14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start*** 11 years 3 months ago #9

• Sara Demaine
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Andrew, are you ok with a few of us meeting with you on Sunday & doing another group in addition to your own? See my Facebook thread put on out of panic & desperation for advice regarding icy conditions and my struggle to get any runs in this week! Neil's comment is right, it was your original idea & just wanted to check it out with you, Sara :)

14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start*** 11 years 3 months ago #10

• Andrew Byrom
Sara Demaine wrote:
Hi Andrew, are you ok with a few of us meeting with you on Sunday & doing another group in addition to your own? See my Facebook thread put on out of panic & desperation for advice regarding icy conditions and my struggle to get any runs in this week! Neil's comment is right, it was your original idea & just wanted to check it out with you, Sara :)

Sara that's fine. There will be enough of us to allow some to head back earlier than the full 14m if you want. Think we're going to head down Woodlands Dr and join the canal at Apperley Bridge. aiming to set off at 0930 so try and get there just before please.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Training 14 mile canal run 20th January ***09:30am start***