Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jayne & Kevin

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #1

• Sandra Cuddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
:( Just read my email! So sorry to hear about Jayne and Kevin. They have both encouraged me right from the start when I joined as a new runner. I have enjoyed Kevin's Tuesday training sessions and running on a Thursday with Jayne's group. Sad news :( :( but many thanks to them for their hard work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #2

• David Byrom
Bring back Jayne and Kevin, and ADDRESS the reasons for this drastic action, it's a running club for gods sake, not the Tory party.

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #3

• Andrew Byrom
I've vented via email t'committee. Gutted they've gone, the most supportive people since I started running. Jayne is FANTASTIC with the beginners.

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #4

• Ann Francis
I can not believe this news!! And the committee just thank Jayne and Kev and say good bye!!! What is happening to our club? I think we should all be asking questions about why we are losing such good members not only from our committee, but also from our club. I for one will be thinking twice about renewing my membership. Bring back Kev n Jayne, that's what I say. who agrees??????

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #5

• Karen Willcock
I agree with all three above postings - thank you for saying what I have been thinking!

Jayne has been fantastic with me through the beginner's group and Kev too (when I eventually got the courage to step up). I am gutted they have gone.

There are some people who have been on the rota for Thursday 'beginners groups' who I will NEVER run with again after very poor experiences - they have their own interests with faster runners FACT. That's ok - that's where their interests lie - but we NEED people like Jayne, Nadine, Kev etc to keep the slower/beginner runners and give them the confidence to move up.

With this running club I have had experiences where I've felt on top of the world - but unfortunately I have also had experiences where I've been made to feel a burden/chore.

I'm slow ..... get over it and support me or bugger off!

Jayne & Kevin 11 years 1 month ago #6

Cheers Kev & Jane thanks for all you have done for Pudsey Pacers and for the runs we have had, Kev you have some of the best trail runs around Pudsey in your head hope I can be as giving in time and enthusiasum as both of you. If you have resigned from PP then you have your own reasons I just run and thats my release lets not get bogged down its hard enough just running.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Hardaker
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Miscellaneous Jayne & Kevin